My Summer of Love (2004)

If the title of this movie is to be believed, trauma is the new love. Which I guess might be true when you're a teenage girl. But really, people. This movie was pretty bad. It was almost good, I think, at parts. It had that sort of slow, meandering, this-might-be-deep indie film thing going on. But it didn't. It had that rich girl meets poor girl and they fall in love thing going. Except not. I'm not that into movies where you end up strongly disliking most of the cast. This is one of those movies.
Let's just say that if your summer of love was anything like My Summer of Love, you are probably in therapy right now. And not because it was so good you'll never get over it.
2 Comments:
I do! Look at that King Kong review!
1:49 PM
we're here, we're queer,
GET USED TO IT!!!
teehee...
12:26 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home