This is an open review blog. If you want to contribute, leave a comment or email me. If it's good, or if it sucks, or if it's ok, we want to hear about it. Oh hell yeah.

Friday, September 01, 2006

Keeping the Faith (2000)

Way back in the day (in 2000) I heard about a seemingly cute movie called Keeping the Faith. The premise involved three friends: a priest, a rabbi, and a girl (presumably hot). According to the trailer, hilarity ensued. I never saw that movie, and eventually I figured I never would.
Not so, dear readers, not so.
Keeping the Faith popped back into my life yesterday, and I watched it. I watched it, and I laughed, and I liked it. I watched it, and I marveled at Edward Norton and how he can go from American History X to Fight Club to Red Dragon to Keeping the Faith and just be so believable in all of them. I watched it, and remembered that Ben Stiller is in a remarkable number of movies I like (Reality Bites, Zoolander, Royal Tenenbaums) despite also being in some movies that are just dumb.
Keeping the Faith may not be a really amazing movie that will change your life but, then again, it might be. In any case, I give it two agnostic thumbs up.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

BUY CIALIS ONLINE
THE BEST LOW-PRICES ONLINE PHARMACY...BUY CHEAP CIALIS & SAVE 70% of YOUR MONEY...
BUY CHEAP VIAGRA...LOW-COST CIALIS...HALF-PRICE LEVITRA.LOW-PRICES ONLINE PHARMACY..
BUY LOW-COST VIAGRA ! HALF-PRICE CIALIS ! CHEAP LEVITRA !
BUY LOW-COST VIAGRA.HALF-PRICE CIALIS ONLINE
ACNE MEDICINE ONLINE

ocutane
WHAT IS ANTHELMINTICS
ANTHELMINTICS
ANTIBACTERIAL MEDICINE & CARE
amoxil antibiotics
AMPICILLIN ONLINE
ampiillin
BUY CHEAP BACTRIM
buy baktrim
NEW DRUGS & PILLS… SUPER-VIAGRA…

com/ciais.html>BUY CHEAP CIALIS ONLINE

BUY CIPRO ONLINE
half-price cipro
BUY CHEAP DIFLUCAN ONLINE
CHEAP DIFLUCAN ONLINE
BUY CHEAP SUPER VIAGRA ONLINE AND SAVE 70 % OF MONEY...
ORDER CHEAP CIALIS ONLINE
VISA MASTER CARD

5:45 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home